Head Size
my girls is 9 month old, her head size is 19.5 in.

her growth, communications,crowling, and standing are normal and matching her age if not better.

Hear teeth did not show yet and her head opining is still there and a bit above average.

We did a scan when she was 3 months and there was no water in the head but they said suggestive to a follow up in 6 month time which is around now.

her head size at 3 months was 45 cm and now is 49.5cm.

Any idea what to do?
Are you both small people?  My husband is from South Asia and our youngest had a small head.  She developed normally and is doing well. Don't worry about teeeth, late teeth run in my family.  My oldest did not get her teeth until about 16 months of age, and her teeth  are normal.  My doctor said that the charts they use are on formula fed babies of American descent; I am caucasion but I am small too. Maybe she is just small.  Take her back to the doctor if you are worried, but don't over stress. If she is doing well that is all that matters.  
My son had, my youngest, had a small head, he was 6lbs 2oz at birth & he's a very normal, healthly 2 year old now, with a normal size head.  My daughter had 2 teeth at 7 months old & did not have any others until she was 19 months old, had me worried there for a while, but all is good now.  
Happy Holidays!!