Hearing voices
Could you please help. My son is 13 years old, he claims only yesterday he hears voices in his head only sometimes telling him to be naughty. He says he has sudden outbursts in his school class which last for a few seconds.

What he doesn't remeber is he said exactly the same when he was about 4-5 years old and I have not reminded him, because I am not sure if he is after attention. But I think it is a big coincidence that he is saying the same thing again without remembering. Could you please advise me what it could be or what is going on
I would post this in the Child Behavior Ask an Expert forum for professional advice.

Hearing voices is a 13 year old is something to be evaluated by a professional. You should seek a psychiatric evaluation so that a professional can advise you.
Yeah, it's kind of irresponsible on your part to have just assumed he was doing it for attention before.  No one wants to believe that their child has mental problems, but when it does happen they should be treated so they can be functional and have a fulfilling life.
everyone is always looking for a 'scientific' answer, but this is odd. Your child may be more sensitive to paranormal activity. Talk w/ your Preist & make sure to give your child(ren) a strong religious upbringing. I'd still seek the medical route, but before comatosing your child w/ meds, seek ALL routes. Take care!