Child Behavior Expert Forum
Help !! Early signs of homosexuality in boys
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help !! Early signs of homosexuality in boys

My 8 year old little brother has always loved having stuffed animals and acting weird to be funny. He likes sports he likes football and playing with wrestlers but the other day for the second time my mom found him hiding one of my underwears and when she asked him about it he freaked out, he was saying that he didn't take it that my other brother did, which he didn't. But he got so mad and it was scary and then he only wanted to be alone. I don't know what is going on with him and i just want to find out some way to help him. My mom thought that he might have the possibility of being gay and i want to know others opinions..? I know it doesn't matter if he is or if he isn't but i would just like to know and would like some help on how to help him out.