Help needed!
Dear Doctor,
I am a student from a suburban area of India and my group is tying to spread awareness among the people out here with regards to different development problem associated wiith kids of around age group 2 to 7. Many mental problems related to a child like autism, down syndrome, speech problem etc is our concerened area. I would request you to plz post your comments on how parents can detect if really there child needed any help and help her/him in their own possible ways for the problems. I would request you to please kindly help us as it's an effort to create awareness in one of the highly ignored areas of the world so that the harshness of nature could be lessen on them!

I repeat our areas of concern
                   1. Autism
                    2. Dyslexia
3. Communication problem
4.Speech problems
5. Down syndrome
Thank you for your post on this forum we are not Doctors we are parents ,teachers ,it is a support group, others may have ideas for you, if you go back to the forums page to the expert/Doctor forums and click on Child beahvior there, post your question again for further help. good luck I appreciate your post .we also have an Autism community /Speech and Language Forums you may want to check those out.Good Luck .