Hoping some of you may have some adivce...
Rather than typing my whole long story here, if you wouldn't mind going and reading my journal entry titled "At a complete loss" and let me know what you think about the situation with my daughter. I live in a small area and am finding it very hard to find some help/advocacy services.  Perhaps some of you may have experience with a child like this and can share your stories with me. Thanks!
     Yes, you definitely need to see a child psychiatrist.  I say this because it looks like either SID (sensory integration disorder) from her earlier behaviors or ADD from her later behaviors. It very well could be both.  SID is treated without medication.  ADD can be treated with meds or without.  If it is ADD, the way a school works with a child (504 plan) is very different and can be helpful.  
   You might want to get the book, "The ADD/ ADHD Answer book," by Susan Ashley, and read up  on it or google it.  Definitely google SIDs.   If it looks like SIDs could be a possiblilty, repost with that as a header.  Specialmom who is a very frequent poster and has a child with SIDS can give a lot of good advice.  You can even go back and look for just her posts to get some ideas.   Hope this helps, if this brings up any more questions that I can help with please post, I will watch this listing
Thanks!  I actually messaged specialmom and asked her to read my journal and she has, she's given me some great advice.  She pretty much said what you did about SID/AD(H)D.  I've done a little research on those two along with ODD.  She seems to have several items on the SID and ADHD checklists along with all but one or two on the ODD list.  Thanks for your repsonse!  I will check into that book.