How can i explain to my brother that his Uncle is his real Dad
I  have my young brother,our uncle brought him at our home when he was two years old after having disagreements with his girlfriend,we have grown up with him taking him as our last born and right now he is 16 years old but recently someone told him that our Dad is not his real dad,that his real Dad (biological)and the one he is calling mum is not the biological mum is the one he has been calling uncle because the uncle and my Dad are both brothers and this uncle has always been coming home but he has never said anything to this boy,so the boy grew knowing that my mum and Dad are his biological parents ,now someone who is her real sister told her everything from school,right now he is at school but can you please advise me on how me talk to her when he comes back?
In all honesty, I'd stay out of it.  This is for the 'parents' in his life to sort out.  I'd just be there as a supportive, caring person rather than putting yourself in the middle of it.  Lend an ear to your brother but don't give him any info that you 'think' is true----------  let the parents (bio and otherwise) in this case handle that end of it.  goodluck (remember, keep drama in your life to a minimum by not inserting yourself into the middle of it.  Drama can happen all on its own without seeking it out.  It is good to care but misguided to place yourself as a central figure in a family situation like this.)
I agree with specialmom, stay out of it. As an older sister myself, I know it's hard to stay out of it; but you will be a lot happier if you avoid the drama. I do think his parents should have told him the truth a long time ago. Did they really think he would never find out? It's not a secret they can keep forever. I don't know the situation so maybe they have their reasons...
Your entry is so confusing that I can't work out the relationships. I can't even figure out exactly how the boy is related to you.
I think thats his parents job to speak out have they asked you to tell him?
thanks special mum