How to stop bed wetting, did this work for you ?
speaking as someone who wet the bed until the age of 13 I would like to share my experience and thoughts on how best to deal with it.

Always seek medical advise in case of underlying issues.

Do the opposite to what you may think, do drink as much as you like, don't pee before bed. These are counter productive. You need to allow your bladder to learn to hold it in not let it straight out.  As a child I had the for-sight to realise I needed to train my bladder. I began holding off going to the toilet during the daytime and holding it in as long as I could like you would on a long car journey, you hold it in until you just have to pull over and pee on the verge. I would not pee before bed but would try to learn to recognise the need to pee in the night and go then, when my bladder was full and not before.  This worked for me within weeks or was an amazing coincidence.

Telling your child to go pee before bed is not helping, think long term. Bed wetting haunted me fore years, even after a year not wetting the bed I was scarred it would happen again.

This discussion is related to Bed wetting.