Hypersexual
I'm losing my mind! Someone has got to help me! I have a 14 yr old son who is diagnosed w/ADHD and Bi Polar. He takes Adderall XR 30mg in the am...Depakote 250mg in the am ...and seraqual 100mg in the evening before bed. The problem is that he is stealing girls clothes from school lost and found, friends, family, etc to masturbate with. He says he cannot control it. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?!

This discussion is related to my child has sexually behaviors problem.
At his age frequent masturbation is to be expected.
His diagnosis will cause him to find it harder to 'hide' this behaviour.  Other people are doing similar things but have the insight to make sure no-one finds out.  I remember finding something in my brothers wardrobe when I was a child.
I think he needs it explaining to him that what he does he does in private, and that he cannot 'steal' or take other peoples clothing to use.  Is there any particular type of thing he prefers?  When does normal behaviour become a fetish is something you need to get some advice on from a psychologist (and I presume your son is seeing one - in which case contact them and talk it through).  And even fetishes are common amongst both men and woman.
Having preferances for certain materials or fabrics is common.  He just needs to be shown the socially acceptable form of what he is doing.
It is not the thing he is doing that is going to get him into trouble, it is the lack of social appropriatenesss (eg. taking clothes from other people) that is going to cause the problem.