Child Behavior Community
Im a stepmom of a 12 year old that poops her pants daily Help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

I've tried to explain why its not good because of diseases and cleanliness, and I've encouraged her to take showers daily and change underwear daily, (which she was not doing) I also said I would show her physical myself if it didn't get better, yet it hasn't changed, in fact I checked the laundry and found no dirty underwear for her in 4 days, to make it less understandable her sister of 13 years was doing the same thing and yet she has stopped and is now putting underwear that is not soiled in the laundry basket, but their dad and I think the younger one is hiding the dirty underwear for fear of repercussions, we know these children were not bought up correctly, and were not treated right, but we don't know the full extent of their situation and they still protect their mom even though we got full legal and physical custody of them December 2014 :-) what should we do?
There's a lot in your post.

First,  I would suspect encopresis,  which is involuntary soiling.  You can google that - it's a reaction to early childhood constipation or purposeful stool withholding.

I'm not sure what "I also said I would show her physical myself if it didn't get better" means.

The third thing,  and this may have no relevance to her situation,  is when children hide their laundry it's a sign they are "trying to hide themselves" and are frightened.    I'm not sure why it manifests itself like that,  but those kids are trying not to be noticed.