Inappropriate Kissing
My 8 yr old son came home from a friend's house and described something that he said was "gross." His friend (also 8 yrs old) kissed him on the face, after trying to kiss him on the lips. The firend said they should "make out" and he would be the boy and my son could be "the girl." My son told him no and came home shortly afterwards.  My 13 yr old daughter has told me she has heard this neighbor talking somewhat unusual for an 8 yr old, referring to girls as "hot" and trying to kiss others. Our concern is that this boy has seen this behavior somewhere. We are reluctant to allow our son to play with him because we're concerned of just how much he has picked up and where, and more imprtantly, how he came to learn this behavior. We are also concerned as to how far he would take something like this. I know it sounds a bit paranoid, but this child no longer goes to our local school and has been a problem in the past. We are struggling with whether we should talk to his mom about the behavior and that we're not comfortable with our son playing with theirs.  By the way - the kissing/make-out episode took place at their house whent he mom was home...the kids were in the basement playing viseogames when this occurred. Any suggestions?
I'd be concerned for your son's friend that he may have experienced some sexual abuse.