Child Behavior Community
Inappropriate Sexual Behavior between siblings.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

I’m the oldest of 5 children I have three Sisters and One brother. My sister is 22, My brother is 19 and the twins are 14 years old.

My brother will often walk up behind my mother and puts his arms around her and kisses her neck and cheeks then lifts her up off the ground and bends backwards so that her body is resting against his.

He will also walk around the house in nothing but a towel when the twins and their young friends are around the house.

He will often sleep in their bed with them and I’ve found him sleeping and cuddling with one of the twins 13 year old friends on the couch holding her close to him while he is sleeping.

He will also sit one of the twins in his lap with no shirt on and he will be wearing running shorts but with no underwear. While he has one of the twins on his lap he will wrap his arms around them and rub his check against their cheek and kiss them on their neck and cheek while he has his eyes close.

He has a very abnormal behavior with his older sister which is 22. They are extremely close and it is believed by 2 of my Uncles and I that they’ve slept together and had sexual inter course with each other.

My brother has a very close relationship with the twins 13 year old female friend. We’ve caught them alone in his vehicle and a few times when no one else was home I would come in and find home with her alone in the house.

I myself lived and was raised by my Grandparents until I was the age of 12. My grandmother passed away then I lived with my folks it was like living in a whole other world. I am now married with a son I live a couple of hours away. My wife doesn’t want my family any where near our son and family I understand that and I agree with that. I guess what I would like to know is what type of advice or help can I give the twins.

This discussion is related to What is normal sexual behavior between siblings?.