Child Behavior Community
Introducing a new Co-Community Leader!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Introducing a new Co-Community Leader!

Please join us in welcoming Sandman2 as your new Co-Community leader.  Sandman2 has a lot of knowledge and experience to share with your community. We look forward to working with Sandman2 and your Co-Community leader ,supermomma531, on the Child Behavior community.

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
Congrats Sandman!  You'll do a great job and we are lucky to have you!
yay sandman2! always love what you have to say
Congrats!  You already do a great job here so this is no big surprise.  I'm glad you took the "job".  
   Thanks all,  this really is a community!   I think it is wonderful that with so many varied (and hard to solve topics) that someone is always willing to pitch in and help.   And I am especially glad that so many of you choose to keep coming back to help others in need.