Is my child going to be a CREEP???
I first found my son masturbating when he was 3 years old. When he was four I found him with my underwear on on top of his clothes masturbating!  I am and was completely freaked out. I told him to never do that again and if he masturbated do it by himself. He didnt do it for 2 years now at the age of 6 I have found my underwear in his closet twice. I addressed it to him and asked him why he does that ( reminding him he wasnt in trouble) and he says it gives him that special feeling in his private.. I AM TOTALLY FREAKED OUT! I have scheduled an appointment with a therapist but in the mean time I would like some response. I asked him if he would like to talk to someone and he says no I am scared if the doctor addresses the problem he will be mortified and shut down as he usually does when he is embarassed.
I guess I'm a bit confused.  I don't know what you mean by creep?  First off, masturbating is super normal in everyone..children and adults.  For small kids, it's not really sexual.  I mean, they haven't even hit puberty right?  It just feels good.  It's good to teach them that it's for private time only and other then that, I wouldn't address it at all.  My 21 month old son does it in the bathtub.  If we make a big issue out of it, then we make them feel badly about themselves and their bodies.

As for your underwear.  He is 6.  Underwear probably has about as much meaning to him as shoes do.  My little guy slips into my high heels and tries to walk in them.  It's funny and it's pretend.  Are you worried he is a cross dresser or a transvestite?  Who knows, maybe, but at 6 I don't think it's something you really have to think about yet.

If this were me, I truly wouldn't worry about it.  I guess what is more concerning from my perspective is how you are reacting to it.  I am back to wondering what you mean by creep.  I do think it's important to not make a big issue to him about it as him feeling bad about things like that will make him close down.  Stay calm and just talk to him about what he means.