Child Behavior Expert Forum
Is this normal behavior for a 3 year old Or should I have him evaluated...
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Is this normal behavior for a 3 year old Or should I have him evaluated?

My name is April and I am a single mother of three boys all under the age of 6 . I am in need of an answer on what is going on with my 3 year old, Kaden. Kaden and my oldest Zachary just recently returned to my care from foster care. They have been home for about 6 months now. I have added a new addition to our little family and he is now 6 months old , his name is Jordin. Kaden is a good boy and I love him to death he is just out of control sometimes, well a good majority of the time. He has gone so far as to pull Jordin out of his swing and drop him on the hard wood floor. Kaden knows sign language and he can talk a little bit. He is Definetly delayed in that area. He hs now gone to hitting the adults and his brothers, spitting in peoples faces and on person, throwing and kicking toys, telling people to shut up, shush, no, haha and dumb. He gets into everything ripping clothes out of my closet and deliberatley TRYING to brake other peoples things. He doesnt listen , no eye contact, ignores and intentionally disobeys instructions. Please let me know what you think I should do i have no more answers and I have Tried pretty much everything HELP.
242606_tn?1243786248
He is showing signs of serious emotional disturbance and should be evaluated right away. Such unsettled circumstances in the early years are generally quite destabilizing for children, and it is likely that the turmoil that has surrounded your son is taking its toll.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank