Child Behavior Community
Kid with obsession with licking and tickling friends feet??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Recently, My son (9 years old) and his School Friend were both playing upstairs in his room.
When i opened the door to check on them, his friend's ankles were tied with a belt, his wrists were tied to a bedpost, and he was licking repetitively at his bare feet! Eew!
When i asked them what they were doing, they insisted they were simply tickling eachother. That made some sense, because i heard some laughing as i was coming upstairs. But then, after giving them a lecture about inappropriate behavior, they were doing the same thing again!(About 1/2 hr later) But this time, they switched places!

Why would they want to lick eachothers feet???? Please help!!
Tags: licking, friends, feet, obsession, kid
I hope I'm wrong, but this sounds like some sort of sexual arousal.  I wouldn't want my son to be in a room with anyone behind a closed door for a while.  I would want to find out who's idea this was and where the idea came from.  Good luck and God bless.
well i think your child has a foot fetish even as a small child, and its normal for a while but when it starts to continue it might not be a problem, besides as a bay growing up everybody used to suck on their toes, and lick their feet but tied kids up with thier belts at the ankles is out the question.

And, not to lie i use to lick feet also when i got older, so yeah but im done with it know.
Hi to the help.... i am a psichology and i say you a help to the kids and childrens... and you have to know, they´re new ways to get children the libido... all boys more than girls like the homesexual new experiences.... the internet, cartoons, tv programs show them more sexuality and the libido search action... more about without parent kids.... they like touch and love them... from new people outhouse and my patients when come to my sessions like to walk barefeet, they like touch your soles toes and say: lick me, smell me, suck me, etc... because their sexuality is born so so early... it´s not a big problem. The problem is the sexual abuse.... the children like to do by other ways when the big people say not to this behavior, or avoid this normal new behavior, i say don´t them do afraid about this game... WHAT DO YOU PREFER... IT OR DRUG, SUICIDE, ETC... the people do secret things when the law or parents say not....  bye ***@**** msn to chat and help
Hi, I just wanted to say it sound like kids just playing around to me. I know it sounds grose for them to be licking each others feet, but lets face it that was probably what got them to do it anyway of of them dared the other. I have to be honest my son and his friend did the same thing, they was not tied but they was holding each other down. I think it all comes down to kids just harmless fun. I would set and talk to them about the tied aspect of it though. They really don't need to be tied in order for them to have fun, let them know that.
It's just kids' play. Tickling feet is fun. It makes their friends laugh, and laughter is a positive, happy social interaction. Tickling is also a harmless method of establishing social dominance; something children do constantly, especially boys (better some fun laughter than bumps, bruises and crying). Tickling also helps build trust. There's nothing necessarily sexual about it — children just don't have the impulses for sexual feelings until about the time of puberty. While an adult viewing it might think it's sexual, that says more about the adult, than about the children (after all, sexual foreplay is actually a throwback to childish behaviour, intended to endear a person's sexual partner to them). Those people who are saying that its sexual are just falsely associating foreplay activity with something that's actually quite innocent.

As for the tying up; that's something that a great many children play with. It's another dominance/trust play exercise for them.Since they're likely to do it anyway, I would recommend teaching them to use tie-up games sensibly — make "nothing around the neck" an absolute rule, make sure that they never leave a tied up person unattended, and untie the child if s/he asks to be freed.

It's not something that you need to be concerned with, unless it seems to become very obsessive to the child (then you should have a non-recriminating conversation with the child about it, to get their feelings behind it and to get them to understand how you feel). It's something that they should be taught to play safely with, though.
Hi !!  I know exactly what it is. Since I was a kid ,I was running at my sisters's feet to kiss them and was very often trying to tickle my friend's feet regardless of sex. Today this game is part of foreplay with my intimate partners. When I rub my g f feet she just loves it and the fun gets more sensual icliding lil kisse and licking her feet.
I think some of us(foot fetishist) are born like that if not it does developpe quite young I guess. Nothing wrong as long as there is no agression to who ever.
I wouldn't worry about it. It sounds like kids being kids. Even if they do like feet, who really cares as long as they both are consenting.

My son likes feet and used to similar things when he was young with his friends. A few times I let he and his friends lick my feet. He eventually grew out of it.
Don't worry.  It's just normal boy play.  We all played tie up and tickle when we were little.  Boys love to be restrained and get tickled by having their feet licked; its one of the things that will reduce your boy to hysterics.  The ancient Greeks and Romans used to tickle torture young boys by tying them up and letting a goat lick salt from his bare feet; it went on for hours, because the boy wasn't really hurt, just humiliated when he wet himself.  Some groups like the Illuminati do it to boys all the time.
I have a foot fetish. I don't know how it started but I got one. anyways I want to lick my cousins feet. she is 13 and also my other cousins feet. she is 19. I've Been wanting to for a long time but I just don't know how to say it. can anyone help?
hey I have a foot fetish. I have had one for a long time.  when I was younger I used to massage my cousins feet.  that is when I started to like feet. now I am 14 years old and she is about 19. I want to massage her feet again and possibly smell an lick her feet and toes. I just don't know how to explain that to her??
I have a 8 year old nephew nd he did that today he was licking my feet last time I remember him being in love with my feet he was 2! Is this normal? Should I tell my sister?
I'm a young guy and since I can recollect I've always had a huge foot fetish...I felt attracted toward boys' feet since I was a very little child...During my early teens I had a mate who was into feet, too, and when we were together at his home in his room we used to play games which involved betting on that who of the two lost a game (cards, videogames, ecc..would have to be tickle tortured...He was stronger than me and I was incredibly exvited (so was he) and I did my best to lose a game in order to be tickled frantically and sometimes savagely on his bed...We iked it and now that I've grown up (I'm about 20) I don't regret those moment which I think has been joyful, delightful and even important for my childhood-adolescence..it's only about roleplay and if they don't hurt each other and have jut fun don't make them feel guilty, or you could interfere with their growing up and discovery of themselves..Once his mother caught us and just shouted a bit at him and we both blushed and felt so bad...fortunately she didn't say anything to me, but she saw we were aroused...Never make your child feel ashamed!
I think they as children should feel free to lick, tickle, and simply enjoy each others feet. Children love the salty taste of feet for some reason. When I was a kid me and my friend would smell, feel and lick each others feet all the time! There's just something about the soft thick salty skin that they just have to lick! Dont overreact about this.
Possibly make sure a parent is around if it a younger childs feet being tickled not everyone likes this fetish and parents should be aware ...older children who want to participate I see no harm .
Most. Kids lick feet like me and I'm 10 years old