Child Behavior Community
Licking private parts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Licking private parts

I found my daughter and her friend with pants down. They both admitted to licking their private parts.  My daughter said it was her idea bc her friend told her her  brother always does that to her I asked the little girl and she said yes and acted nervous and scared then she said it was not true and them she said it was. I took the little girl home and told her mom about the pants but not the licking. When she later questioned her daughter alone the daughter told her all they did was pull pants down. She did not mention licking or her brother. When I asked my daughter at bath time she showed me where they licked themselves and Said it was her idea bc her friend told her her brother does is to her. I don't know if my child or the other child is being molested.  I know it's normal to be curios and maybe touch but lick!? And why would my daughter tell me and the other little girl not say anything. Before on New Year's Eve I found them inside playhouse with my daughter with pants down sitting on other little girls face both pointed fingers at each other then said it was bc that is what the other little girls brother does. I have never encountered this issue and my daughter and other friend
Hi.  If this story is true, clearly these little girls have been molested.  You need to find the place where it started, seperate these girls and get therapy for all.  
hey as a mom and a person who has worked with children who have been molested. I Would encourage you to speak with the mom about the brother. There is definitely some type of sexual activity going on. The brother may have been or is currently being molested and is in turn doing it to his sister. She is copying it with your daughter. I can't say with certainty if your daughter has also been touched but you she definitely question your daughter extensively about this. when, how often, has anybody else touched her like that. try using a doll or stuffed animal and while talking to her don't react so she doesn't get scared and shut down. whatever happens do not let this go as typical behavior.