Child Behavior Expert Forum
Metabolic Acidosis
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Metabolic Acidosis

Normal child 5 year old got ill with infection in her mouth for three days she was not eating just drinking fluid. Dr. perscribed amoxicllin and magic mouthwash. Fourth day child felt weak and pupils moving upward. Went to the emergency room diagnosed with respiratory distress and metabolic acidosis. However they do not know where the acidosis came from or why she became this way. 12 day in the hospital child still weak, unable to stool unless given malox, and feeding tube through her nose. What should i expect? I am not getting anywhere. They keep doing test. Can you help me. plz email me pal_gyal***@****