Misbehaving
I have a daughter of 4.5 yrs old. she has developed a disturbing behavior towards her parents(us) and this behavior has not been observed towards other people .she is using some light swearing words all the time and also beating us
when facing opposition.when she wants something she is using swearing and beating .she is behaving angrily most of the times .she doesn't show this behavior outside the houe with other people , she is very friendly , social outside the house.
My wife and myself do not use the light swearings that much .my daughterer easily gets angry
I would apprciate if you could help us find the solution to my misbehaving daughter.

Personally, I think your child is behaving normally.  It is up to the parents to stop this type of behaviour.  Do you not remove your daughter from the room when she swears or hits someone?  Is she begging for attention - does she get much one-on-one time with her mother and/or father?  Is your method of discipline consistent every single time?  There are many excellent parenting books on the market which should be of help.  By the way, what do you mean when you say"My wife and myself do not use the light swearings that much"?  Raising a child is hard work - more difficult and more time-consuming than most expect.
Is it possible for you and your wife to stop swearing altogether?  Do you hit/spank her?  Is there a chance that she's being bullied at daycare/preschool?

Be very, very consistent.  Make the consequence do-able for you (don't tell her you won't go on your already-planned family vacation if she hits you again).  Follow through every time.  If the consequence for hitting or swearing is a time out, she has to go into time-out every time.  If you are out at a restaurant or store or at a friend's house--take her to the car for time out.