Child Behavior Expert Forum
Mold Sickness or Mold Exposuer??? Please reply ASAP

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Hi I'm 16 I use a fleshlight masterbater and it has green mold after using it for around 2 to 3 weeks and I just got a fever tonight and do you think I could be sick from using the fleshlight while it's moldy? It doesn't look moldy on the inside but on the outside it is. Will I die? Its not black mold I know that. I have extreme anxiety and very scared please let me know asap
You should go the doctor right away, and bring along the item so the doctor can decide if it needs to be cultured. The sooner you are treated the better. There's no point letting yourself be anxious and alarmed - get help so you can be reassured. Ask your parent to arrange the appointment - you needn't convey all the details if you don't wish.But do not put this off.