Child Behavior Expert Forum
Mom and Teenage Son Cuddling

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Mom and Teenage Son Cuddling

My wife and I have been having marital problems for a few months now and I have noticed that she is cuddling much more with him now.  She will let him (13 years old) put his head directly on her breast and have her arm around him. This has happened several times now and I was just wondering if this is ok behaiver for a mom and son relationship.
The behavior does not appear to be appropriate. Hopefully you and your wife can get some help for your relationship if you have not already done so.