Child Behavior Expert Forum
Moving with a 3yr Old

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Moving with a 3yr Old
Hi Everyone
My name is Brandon, im 19 and i live in Ontario canada, i have a sever situation in my eyes, i recently lived in Alberta. I had a wonderful girlfriend of almost two years, she told me she was going to come in a couple months so she has time to prepare. But she also has a 3 yr old. About a week after i departed from Alberta she found out she was pregnant with my child.. so we began making plans to get her here.. no she is backing out because she is afraid of the well being of her 3yr old. Would the stress and anxety really be so bad.. or is it a good thing for a achild that age.. or is that the best time to do it is when they are so young.. would she adapt better.. would it be a new learning experience for her... to see a new world to see outside of the box where she currently lives?
please ur answers would be greatly appreciated
All else being equal - that is, the child is developing well, has a stable family situation, is healthy - children are quite adaptive and tend to fine with moves after an inital adjustment. As they say, 'the devil is in the details', and there may be other issues involved with your friend in addition to any concerns about the wellbeing of the little girl.
It is easier for one to move than two.  Also, Alberta has far more job opportunities than Ontario.  Is there any reason why you cannot move to the west?