Child Behavior Expert Forum
My 10 year boy nipples are swollen...

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

My 10 year boy nipples are swollen...
They are swollen only slightly with the left just a little more the right...  The swelling is only about 3/16th's of an inch around the nipple but you can see it...  They is a very little hint of a white coloring that I think only him and I can see...  It doesn't bother him in any way but it does bother me...  Is this something to be concerned about or do I need to take immediate action?

Regards

LR
There's likely no need to worry - this is not unusual. Check with his pediatrician, though, as you always should with any medical worries.