My 10 year old Son has a issue w/ his penis tingling
My son came to me about 11:00 tonight and said that his penis was tingling. His father looked at it and didn't see any redness or anything. My son said it stops while he is standing or sitting up, he can;t lay down because it starts to tingle. I have given him Motrin and made him take a bath and he is still having this issue.It is now 3 a.m. and my poor son can't lay down to sleep. Have any moms with boys had this happen? His father can't recall this ever happening to him as a child. my son did have surgery there when he was a few months old because when he was born his "testies" had not dropped. I am worried and the E.R. here always hurrys you along with a wrong reason. I am going to take him to his Dr. as soon as they can get him in.
Please help a sleepy mom and son in Va.
Is he getting erect?  Has he ever maturbated?  It is possible that these are the feelings that he is having (and is decribing them as tingling) and does not understand them yet.