Is my son special? He is 20 months and can do the following:
1) Know is Alphabet and knows what each letter stands for, knows most of his colors, identify 10 or more animals and know his shapes
2) Identify family members by their names
3) Sing nursery rhymes - can spell BINGO, sing ba ba black sheep etc...
4) talk in complete sentense. He would ask questions such as "Where is daddy?" "I will throw away the vaccume", "I will beat mommy and grandpa"
6) He would as for snacks, cookies, milk, crackers, chicken, cheese, fruits etc
7) He know about 12 or more body parts
8) He loves his books and would care less for TV
9) He knows the name of most of the TV shows on treehouse
10) His can says lots of words, my favorite is Bocconcini.
I start reading for him when he was 3 months old and am reading for him every night when I get home from work. He would remind me to read for him and would ask for his tooth brush before he goes to bed.
I guess reading for your child at an early age does have its advantages.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.