My 3 year old son
My 3 year old son kissed another boy at nursery and I'm not sure how i handeled the situation was good or bad.  So i simply said to him that little boys don't kiss little bay but he can still kiss daddy grandad and his uncles.  the impression I got from the nursery is that this was not acceptable behaviour and they also told the other child's mum the same. that her son kissed another boy.

Personally how my child turns out sexually I have no control over and it's not an issue for me he's mine, I made him and love him unconditionally my husband feels exactly the same.

He is 3. He doesnt yet know the difference. You handled it fine. Maybe just say we can't do that  at daycare or school. I wouldnt care if the daycare disapproved of it if your child kissed a little girl what would the reaction be. They would probally think it was cute.
Thank you so much for you feed back.  I actually now feel guilty for saying anything but I haven't mantioned it again so will see what happens and if it does will just tell the nursery he is 3 and it's normal behaviour and ask the question if they would have mentioned it if he had kissed a girl.

thanks again
you handled it fine- we have boys hug at preschool after they get in little scuffles, kisses are just ways of showing affection like a hug to a 3 year old. Now you have placed in his mind what society "USUALLY" considers more conventional- very wise

Don't have another thought about sexual orientation
thank you. it's always nice to have re assurance from other people.

M
my 3 yr old son was caught kissing a boy too with his tongue i dont know what to do either i just talked to him and he said ok i want candy i dont think he understands