Child Behavior Expert Forum
My 4 yr old
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My 4 yr old

So my lil one has a behavior problem. One minute she is fine and the next she will sxream at the top of her lungs as if somone oa hurtn her. Its hard to deal with at these times cause people automatically judge thinkn that a child screaming like that is being hurt. When dicipline for bad behavior I have used timeout and leave her no more then five minutes. But while in timeout she manages to destroy walls or whatever there is around her. I am not a person who spanks although gma says thats what she needs. Im a single parent and have given attention time love hard work to manage our home. But my fear is her outburst when not gettn her way or her reacttion on wanting to hurt her sister. She has made up lies about myself to her side of the family which I get informed on and ask her and she will later state the truth. She does not understand that she can cause big damage with her actions but I am all out of ideas and parenting classes do not seem to help. My five year old is total opposite she respects understands no and understands when she geta into trouble. I am just overwhelmed and feel like im falling into a depression because of my child or am I the problem??
242606_tn?1243786248
It is likely that your behavior management needs help. What do you mean when you say parenting classes are not useful?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank