My 4 yr. old is urinating on her floor
I am the single mother of 2 children.  My 4 year old daughter has recently started to urinate on her bedroom floor.  She is fully toilet-trained during the day.  I am still having alot of trouble getting her pull-up to be dry at night.  Over the past few days, my son, who is 10 years old, has witnessed my daughter urinating on her floor.  At the time she claims that she has spilled water on her floor but it is clearly urine.  She is 3 steps away from the bathroom.  She is fully awake and alert during these times as well.  She is a bit afraid of the dark but on these ocasions it has either been daylight outside or the light has been on in her room.  So for these reasons I do not believe that the darkness comes into play.  

If you could possiblyu give me ANY insight as to why, after being toilet trained during the day for over 2 years, she has regressed to this behavior, then I would be very grateful!!