My 5 yr old son is having sexual urges
My son has been acting out for a few years with numerous children since the age of 4. Three girls and one boy. One of those girls is my one year old daughter is one of the girls. I am no longer with his dad but I am with her dad, and he caught him doing this to her when they were supposed to be in bed. How do I deal with this?
Find out first why he is doing this the behavior could be a learned behavior, has he seen it in other children I think it would be a good idea from what you have said here to check out the dynamics in the family, does he vist anyone , is he alone with other people sitters, older family members ?
um yah, is he being perved on?  It is soo common.

sorry that you are dealing with this.

he could just be having normal stuff going on though too.

angi
How much does he get to interact with his father?  More than anything this is the age where most children get curious about boys and girls and the surface differences thereof and try looking at family members in the tub etc.  They should not be sharing beds, they should be redirected and the first steps of sex ed should be started that you are going to build upon in the next few years.