Child Behavior Expert Forum
My 6 year old touching his 4 year old brother help!
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

My 6 year old touching his 4 year old brother help!

My son who is turning 6 this week will not stop touching his 4 year old brother. At first I thought it was inocent, when in the bath together they started to get curious and would touch (I stopped giving them baths together) The one day my older son had his younger brother pined down and had his pants of with his finger in his brothers but. I freaked out and took him to a phsycologist who saw him a couple times and that was it. He stopped for awhile but today he bit his younger brothers pennis over his pajams. When I asked why he said because his brother touched him. I don't realy think his brother started it. I explained to him again that we do not touch where the bathing suit covers. but as a mom it is freaking me out. I am not only worried about my older son but about his brother who is getting taken advantage of. What is this doing to my younger son? Is he going to repeat this on other kids. And I am worried about my older son being some freak that can't keep his hands off others. He has not done this to other kids that I know of but he is very touchy feely when it comes to others. For example he loves to sit next to girls and run their backs or their hair. When he was to he would sit with a two year old girl and just pet her hair like he was in love. We thought it was cute but now I don't know if he has something more going on.