My 6 yr old boy is a little aggressive
My 6 yr old son is in 1st grade.  Very smart, no trouble doing schoolwork or homework.  Sometimes he says things to his classmates, like saying their name a funny way and it hurts the kids feelings.  Then the teacher tells me he hit a kid in the face with his lunch sack (soft canvas cloth).  He said he was swinging it, but the teacher told me some kids saw it and told on him.  I don't believe he whacked the kid, but I do believe he may have been acting silly like swinging the bag back and forth and coming close to his friends face.  This is a kid of someone I've known for a while.  Not a friend, but still I know her.  Then today my 9 yr old daughter wouldn't give him toothpaste so he punched her in the stomach.  He is the size of a 4 year old and  very petite.  Is is trying to make up for his small size?  The lunch aides also told the teacher that he has been using his hands a lot so he sat out the last recess.  He is not super aggressive, but I am worried about the path he is going down.  I didn't raise him or my 9 yr old for that fact to act like that.  My hubby and I are nice to each other.  He doesn't watch bad shows.  He likes to cook, help me clean and if you need a helping hand, he's right there.  He is a great student and progressing well.  Is this "normal".  He is a young kid in his class.  Help!
I think it's kinda normals esp for boys to hit sometimes. They tend to use actions more than words. I would just stay on top of it w/his teacher/school and let them know you are concerned and working on it the best you can.