Child Behavior Community
My 8 year old Girl Masturbates at school, not sire what to do.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Hi Everyone, As the question states my eight year old Daughter Masturbates at school. She actually started in Kindergarten, her teacher worked with us and her to get her to stop and we thought she did. She is older now and has started doing it again. Her current teacher told my wife and my daughter and her talked. Without any further communication with us the School reported it to Children Services and they came to our house and talked with us and asked us to take my daughter to a doctor. We did of course and the doctor says she is fine, and what she does is natural, and she just needs to learn to do it home. My wife got a call from the Police and they want to interview all of us. My Daughter's Teacher and the Nurse is talking to my daughter about this during recess and she no longer feels safe at school and is scared. This is causing lots of stress and you can imagine. We want to get her a different teacher and not have the nurse talk to her anymore. My Mom thinks we need a lawyer. I read a post here about persistant sexual arousal. She might have that. Any thoughts?
If you had not done so by now, you might want to consider having your daughter evaluated by a mental health professional to determine the root cause of this behavior.  Per your permission, the therapist could communicate with the police and child protective services regarding your daughter's mental health status.  The therapist also would be instrumental in determining whether your daughter was ever abused.  Naturally in any legal matter, it would be advisable to seek legal counsel.