Child Behavior Expert Forum
My 9 year old talk back

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

My 9 year old talk back

What can i do about my 9 yr old who does not listen to anyone?
Perhaps you can offer a bit more information, explaining what you mean with just a little more detail. I take it you really mean that you child does not do what he/she is told to do.
Why should i have to explian myself to a child that acts like she is still a 2 yr old. When i was growing up my parents told me to do something i did it. That is why we have so much kids in trouble with the lae because they don't listen to anyone.
I was not suggesting you explain yourself to your child. I was asking you to provide me with additional information so I might be able to guide you.