My Boyfriends Beautiful 4 year olds behavoir
My boyfriend and his ex wife have divorced and she is now living out of state with the their 4 year old daughter. She moved about a year ago and he get his daughter every couple of months for a month. This time he has her for 2 before she will return to her mother. I myself am a mother of 3 and find it very old that a mother of such a young child could let her go so far away for so long. At present the is with her father and has been here for about 5 weeks, Im starting to see a real difference in her behavoir, very bossy irratable and back talks all the time to everyone,and not sleeping well at night. I have tried to talk to her father Im very concerned for this child..is this to much for her..I understand he wants to have her with him but is this arragmant good for the child? back and forth every couple of months, I just see a difference in her and it worries me. I myself could never let my child go for that long...Dont get me wrong he is a great father, im just worried about her and how this will end up efecting her later on. Divorce is never easy and with both parents being in 2 different staes its even harder. What is your opinion on  this?
I have 2 boys and have a very hard time when they are gone for their week visit in the summer. It effects my oldest son he is 4 and last year when he went he would cry when we talked on the phone. It broke my heart it wasnt because he wasnt having fun but he missed me and wanted to come home. I think it effects the child she is 4 she dont understand what is going on and is probally upset because her mother is gone. I would say a week visit once a month would be better for her.