Child Behavior Community
My Boyfriends Beautiful 4 year olds behavoir
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My Boyfriends Beautiful 4 year olds behavoir

My boyfriend and his ex wife have divorced and she is now living out of state with the their 4 year old daughter. She moved about a year ago and he get his daughter every couple of months for a month. This time he has her for 2 before she will return to her mother. I myself am a mother of 3 and find it very old that a mother of such a young child could let her go so far away for so long. At present the is with her father and has been here for about 5 weeks, Im starting to see a real difference in her behavoir, very bossy irratable and back talks all the time to everyone,and not sleeping well at night. I have tried to talk to her father Im very concerned for this child..is this to much for her..I understand he wants to have her with him but is this arragmant good for the child? back and forth every couple of months, I just see a difference in her and it worries me. I myself could never let my child go for that long...Dont get me wrong he is a great father, im just worried about her and how this will end up efecting her later on. Divorce is never easy and with both parents being in 2 different staes its even harder. What is your opinion on  this?