My brother has anger issues
I am asking this question for my mom because she does not have access to the internet. Anyway I am 20 years old. My brother is 10 and I have 2 other siblings. I'm worried and so is my mom about my broter's anger issues. For any little reason he gets angry. He screams literally all day long when he's told to do his homework. He refuses most of the time to bring his homework home and my mom is at her wits end. What should she do? His father is still in his life. He's still married to my mom which makes him my step-father but when it comes to discipling the kids he is no help. He only makes it worse. So he doesn't even bother. So it's as if my mom is literally raising 2 kids on her own. I just worry for her because it's so stressful and she cries sometimes when it becomes too much to handle. I try to intervene and talk to him and it doesn't bother him. He doesn't care if he sees my mom crying because of his behavior. Please help us...
How old are the other two siblings does the 10year old get on okay with him if they are older are they kind to him, it would first be good to find out why he behaves like this what triggers the yelling /issues, what happens prior to them as something is upsetting him. Perhaps Mom could take him to the ,Your Mom has to take control crying is no good if anything it makes it worse, your brother need boundaries, if he misebaves the repercussions could be the loss of TV... PC,,,privileges something he minds loosing ,your Mom needs to be consistant in this. Also focus on his positive side and praise him when you and she sees him doing something right.  Good Luck,