Child Behavior Expert Forum
My daughter is a devil
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

My daughter is a devil

Guys im at my witts end! my 5 year old daughter is being really naughty she was always cheeky but since her sister came along 9 months ago shes been a real demon eg. last night i walked out of room to get babys bottle she was playing on her computer having fun then when i came back into room she had thrown a tiny bit of poo behind seat ?? was it because she was too lazy to go toilet? every morning theres a battle she wont brush her teeth , then she wont get dressed constant cheek .. told me this morning she hates me .. its a battle to do her homework with her she gets bored very quickly and gets mad when shes not getting the words correct .. i dont know what to do anymore.. she makes a show of me on front of my family my mam had a massive stoke and cant talk properly and is disabled and my child hates her now makes faces at her ... please help
242606_tn?1243786248
You will benefit from a systematic program of managing her behavior. Take a look at Lynn Clark's book SOS Help for Parents and do exactly what he says. You'll be glad to did.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank