Child Behavior Expert Forum
My daughter is a devil

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

My daughter is a devil
Guys im at my witts end! my 5 year old daughter is being really naughty she was always cheeky but since her sister came along 9 months ago shes been a real demon eg. last night i walked out of room to get babys bottle she was playing on her computer having fun then when i came back into room she had thrown a tiny bit of poo behind seat ?? was it because she was too lazy to go toilet? every morning theres a battle she wont brush her teeth , then she wont get dressed constant cheek .. told me this morning she hates me .. its a battle to do her homework with her she gets bored very quickly and gets mad when shes not getting the words correct .. i dont know what to do anymore.. she makes a show of me on front of my family my mam had a massive stoke and cant talk properly and is disabled and my child hates her now makes faces at her ... please help
You will benefit from a systematic program of managing her behavior. Take a look at Lynn Clark's book SOS Help for Parents and do exactly what he says. You'll be glad to did.