Child Behavior Expert Forum
My son caught playing with other boys parts
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

My son caught playing with other boys parts

My seven year old son was at my sisters house for a weekend and was playing with another five year old boy.  Both boys were caught in the bedroom playing with eachothers private parts.  My son was caught sucking on the other little boys private part. My sister told me that they were both seperated and put in trouble. My sister told me that the other little boy has been caught doing this before.  I have also caught my son trying to get my four year old daughter to play with his private parts.  I am extremely concerned and dont know how to handle this.    This doesnt seem like normal sexual curiosity and not sure were he learned this behavior from.