My son throws up when he is excited
My son throws up everytime he is excited about something (christmas, Easter, a friends birthday). But it also happens in the middle of the night. He will wake up gagging and throw up. Pacing and always asking questions about the event coming up. Even if he wants a friend to call he will ask a million questions about it. And he always has to know what is going to go on during the day. This Easter he threw up for 2 days after each meal prior to Easter Sunday.
He is 7 and I am scared it may be anxiety disorder of some kind.

This discussion is related to Throwing up and nerves.
It sounds as if your son does have an anxiety disorder "of some kind".  But that is not the end of the world.  Anxiety in children is very common and is highly treatable. Our child was diagnosed with severe social phobia at six years of age and today is able to function normally and manage her fears and anxieties.  The treatment of anxiety usually involves intervention, therapy and possibly medication.  Please contact your family  doctor for advice re this issue.  If anxiety is the issue, I assure you that it will not go away nor will your son outgrow it.  If your family doctor is unable to help you, then ask for a referral to a medical specialist with experience in anxiety issues.  

I might suggest you google the phrase "children and anxiety" or "generalized anxiety in children" or "GAD in children" (GAD is the short form for generalized anxiety disorder) to better educate yourself about this condition.  Please seek help - there is really nothing of which to be afraid - and your son needs you to make this first step.  I wish you the best ....
Im a 14 year old with ADHD And I also seem to have a sort of an anxiety disorder.
Ive actually had this happen to me before but ONLY once. It would seem that this
is because of some sort of disorder.