My sons are touching each other.
My sons are 3 and 4 they have been doing alot of touching each others private parts. I have caught them for the 3rd time in there room both with erections when i walk in. I ask them what they are doing and they tell me nothing. I tell them  that it is not appriate to touch each other and let them know that we are not suppose to touch others private places. Is what they are doing normal or could this be something i need to check into?
At this age it's normal.  Don't be too harsh on them, just nicely explain that "we don't do that."  They are learning about their bodies and the fascination of it all.  You don't want them to feel ashamed of their bodies.  Maybe when you catch them, remind them that we can't be doing this, let's go play, just redirect what they are doing.
thats is normal there just experimenting each other bodies. just make sore they are not doing in front of any other children .