Child Behavior Expert Forum
My son't behavior is terrible

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

My son't behavior is terrible
I have a two year old boy, that won't stop hitting his sister and other children that come over to play. When I tell him to do something he will yell no and keep on doing what he is doing. Or he will come say sorry mommy then turn around and do it again. How should I disipline him?
If you are prepared to make some changes and dedicate yourself to a solid plan, take a look at Lynn Clark's book SOS Help for Parents. Follow its guidelines carefully and you'll see some nice improvement. See www.sosprograms.com.
i have the same problem though my daughter is now almost 10 years old. Although she doesn't hit other children as much, she does harass her kid brother and just refuses to listen. I have tried practically everything - from encouragement to time out but nothing seems to work. Please help!