Child Behavior Community
My step son is very controling when around all other children, includin...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My step son is very controling when around all other children, including my son. My other half doesnt see it. Pls HELP*

My problem is my step sons behaviour.  I dont know how to handle it or address my boyfriend on it.  I have two children ages 13(girl) and 10(boy). My stepson is 7 (boy).  Our sons get along great....as well....   We just bought a 4 bed home..which helped with the stress regarding where my stepson slept..but there was and still is other issues with him..... My bf loves to pamper his son when he has him (of course) as he only gets him everyother weekend..and one day a week.  The thing is he blows up alot not only to my son..but anyother boy that he plays with......family member or not.  an example is - two boys playing xbox..but he yells and snapps at the other boy for grabbin his guns etc... it is not as basic as i state it...it is ALL the TIME...controlling the other child all the time...and when my bf  takes care of it....it is always the same...share and everyone b fair or else its gone etc.....the problem for me..is that it is the stepson ALWAYS bullin the other kids..and yelling..and even makin up lies to get what he wants out of it from either them or his dad....PLS help.. how do i address the issue without making a huge deal.  I adore his son..but anybody else around and he acts out......thanks