My toddler "humps" the floor and other things constantly
My daughter is 18 months old and has discovered clitoral stimulation. She is constantly grinding her self on the floor, pillows, my husband's or my legs. It is too much and very uncomfortable for us. We try stop her from doing it by distracting her with books and conversation but give a second and she is right back. How don't know how this started. I am pretty sure she discovered this by accident one day and is just getting carried away with. I hoping one day she will just forget about but it only seems to be getting worse. What do you think?
Could she have seen this behavior in an older child as 18 months old is a little young for this excess,that was my first thought, children copy what they see. You could distract her when she starts top do it, dont show any amusement simply get her playing with a toy or having a Game of Ball,  read a story to her and do it each time she goes to do the Habit.Check out if she could have learned it anywhere.