Need help: Toddler pooped a hair
This is gross! I am sorry to even ask, but my toddler tends to swallow my hairs lately. Tonight i changed her diaper and found a hair hanging out of her anus! I tried to lightly pull on it, but it wouldn't budge. She even started to cry like it was hurting her, so I decided to cut it and hope that it will come out on its on. HELP! Did i do the right thing or should i have tried to really pull it out??Could this be potentially dangerous? ANy advice would be great!
All toddlers swallow things like fuzz and hair.  I wouldn't worry about it.  Leave it alone, it'll come out.  Really not an issue I don't think.
BTW, just on a side note.  My pediatrician thinks we should let our kids eat dirt.  Yep, dirt.  Exposure to dirt and grime, germs, etc. helps build those immune systems.  So although hair is dirty, think of it as her being exposed to germs that build that immune system.  Kids that grow up in sterile environments tend to be sicklier once they hit school age.  
Thank you so much! It just worried me because i have never dealt with anything like it before!
if i was you i will talk to my pediatrician about it,once when my brother was in hospital there was this girl with a sever stomach pain,after tests and diagnosis it resulted she had a ball of hair in her stomach,not to make you worry but better safe then sorry