Negative Behaviors
Our adopted two year old daughter was born addicted to Meth and Cocaine.  We have seen in the past few months a HUGE difference in the behaviors regarding temper and dealing with day to day problems.  We have an 11 year old and also an 8 year old who did not have the problems our youngest has.  I am wondering if there is a RELIABLE source for any behavior documentation on Meth & Cocaine addicted infants and toddlers.

We are really wanting to help and right now we feel really lost.  We have several people who have given advice but none of it seems to fit the stuation.  Needing help and want to know where to look for answers I guess.
Concerned,  how much do you know about her biological parents?  Maybe the least of her problems is meth and cocaine addiction at birth.  With children who come from these situations,  most are also affected by having parents with personality disorders and mental illnesses,  which are genetic,  and may affect the child more than the chemical addictions they began life with.

So behavior documentation in meth and cocaine addicted infants and toddlers is so variable depending on whatever else awful they got from their parents.  

Have you had her since birth?

I would think one of the best resources would be foster parent network - these foster parents are dealing with a lot of the issues you are,  and it may be less important to track the exact source of the "why" of the problem,  and more important to get helpful ideas on how to handle the behaviors and insure your child's growth and success.

Best wishes.