Child Behavior Community
Normal OR not?? Please Help.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Normal OR not?? Please Help.

My sister found out that her son who is 11 1/2, while playing on the wii (with a family's friends daughter who is only 8) came from behind her pulled her pants down and touched her with his penis which means he also had his pants down. Nothing major happened, thank god, but it was scary for the girls family and for my sisters family as well. This has been very hard for my sister and I wish I could tell her that this was 'normal' for a boy who maybe is experiencing puberty?

Please help I need answers.

Thank you.
No its not in my opinion because he must know at that age he cannot behave like that what if he goes around doing it to other children , your sister will have the police at the door. I suggest you keep your child away from him, and you speak to him and tell him why ...