Child Behavior Community
Out Of Control
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Out Of Control

My daughter is 2 1/2 and she is one of the most stubborn, strong willed kids I have ever seen in my life. She is very advanced for her age and I think she uses it to her advantage. If you ask/tell her anything she does the complete opposite, she argues constantly and yells at me. She has even went as far as slapping me in my face, she climbs everything.I've heard of testing their limits but this is out of control.I can put her in time out, send her to her room, grab her down from what she's climbing and two seconds later she's back at it, its like a never ending battle. She won't take naps and she won't go to sleep until like 2-3 o clock in the morning and even then as soon as she realizes she's asleep, she wakes up. She use to sleep all through the night and now I'm lucky if she sleeps 4 hours straight. It's like having a newborn all over again. Please Help?!?!?!?! Any Ideas?!?!?!?!
Tags: out, control, sleep, daughter, help, testing