Child Behavior Expert Forum
Peeing on floor
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Peeing on floor

I am at my wits end with my son. He keeps peeing or even at times pooping on the floor in his room and it is just his room. I have gotten to the point that i am now duct tapeing his diapers on him because i am sooo tired of cleaning up pee and poop off the floor , i have tried the child rearing books and none of them touch in this subjust , should i bring my son to a shrink or am i just being over dramatic? Please any help wood be great,.
Related Discussions
242606 tn?1243786248
I cannot offer you much guidance without additonal information. How old is your child? How is his development proceeding in other areas? Is he medically well?
3 Comments
Blank
How old is he? Has he always done this? Could he be telling you that he's ready to potty-train (i.e., that he recognized and doesn't like the feeling of a wet or dirty diaper)?
Blank
A related discussion, 7yr old peeing on floor...high functioning autistic was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703