Child Behavior Expert Forum
Peeing on floor

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Peeing on floor
I am at my wits end with my son. He keeps peeing or even at times pooping on the floor in his room and it is just his room. I have gotten to the point that i am now duct tapeing his diapers on him because i am sooo tired of cleaning up pee and poop off the floor , i have tried the child rearing books and none of them touch in this subjust , should i bring my son to a shrink or am i just being over dramatic? Please any help wood be great,.
I cannot offer you much guidance without additonal information. How old is your child? How is his development proceeding in other areas? Is he medically well?
How old is he? Has he always done this? Could he be telling you that he's ready to potty-train (i.e., that he recognized and doesn't like the feeling of a wet or dirty diaper)?
A related discussion, 7yr old peeing on floor...high functioning autistic was started.