Peeing pants
Hi my name is Brittany,
I am having some issues with my son on peeing his pants. We have already gone threw the potty training stage, took a while but he finally got it and did it on his own. The problem I am having now is he doesnt seem to care to quit doing what he's doing to go pee. Its not an all the time thing it happens, but it is very frustrating for me to clean up pee off the floor when he knows to go potty.
Like for example. Some days he will pee his pants all day, others he wont at all,and some day just a couple times.
I don't know what to do, I have talked with him about it and he understands not to wait and hold it,but he still does it.
Please help me.
Oh, his father didn't stop wetting the bed till he was about 16,but that was only at night time. His parents told me he was just to lazy to get out of bed.
Hi, how old is your son?  A lot of giving a good answer depends on knowing this.
That's a shame. My husband and daughter went through the same thing. It is embarrassing for them.

It is only happening because he gets so interested in what he is doing that he forgets to go. Start taking him every 2 hours until he gets the message that even though he is playing that he still needs to get up and go.

The night time accidents can be stopped by an anti-depressant. That's how we stopped my daughters, she took it 2 times and after all those years it was gone.