Child Behavior Expert Forum
Penis rubbing

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Penis rubbing
In a birthday party one of my friend's 3 & 1/2  years old boy, many time rubbed his penis on a 6 years old girl's knee.
boy was test tube baby and weighing 30kilos. he is still not speaking clearly and responding to only his mother's
high pitch voice. his behavior was very annoying but the girl child who is absolutely normal was laughing on his behavior as a normal child. both child were unknown to each other. is it common behavior of test tube babies?
No, the two are entirely indpendent circumstances. There is no behavior that is typical of so-called 'test tube babies'.
why that 3.5 ys boy is doing so?
There is no way that I can responsibly infer what might be going on. Suffice it to say that it would be wise for this little boy to be evaluated by a developmental pediatrician. Through such an evaluation his status in the major areas of development (gross motor, fine motor, cognitive, social, emotional) can be ascertained.
My 11 year old son did rub his penis to the pillow and he try to record him while he is naked and rub the penis up and down he would go to the bed and act like having sex with pillows and sleep in the bed while naked he would go to school and be naked infront of the classmate and until now he is never dressed he throw all the clothes and pants so I bring him to a home schooling and he would have some rubbing the penis to some people he loves naked I knew he ever watch porn I am so frustAted please help me doctor.