Please help me
I been taking my 3 year old since she was 14month to her Predrict developmental doctor and haven't been totally sure what she has.  She doesn't really talk about 5 words in total.  She doesn't NOT like other kids and family she doesn't play or nothing she crys until she is by her self...  Difficulty sleep at night or even during the night or wake up serveral times a nght.  She doesn't really play with any toys.   She currently on Topamax because she is having spikes in her EEG.  She had a MRI done and came out abnormal??  One OF THE BIGGEST ISSUES my daughter literally eats her ****.  She sticks her hands down there and then puts in her mouth.WHY ???  WHY???

Somebody tell me something?????
Kind of lost right now I would what on of these doctors to review her case.
Sounds like you do need some further help with your daughter so pursue it and go to others for advice if you have to, someone must know some answers for you, Supervise her when she is on the potty so she cannot do the habit you described, focus on giving her plenty of positive attention and some outside activities Games and Fun, if there is  a Dad around get him involved.Ball games, reading stories.