Potty training
I too would love to have a copy of the 2 pages on problems with potty-training.  I have a boy who will turn  4 in December and will not poop on the potty.

This discussion is related to 3.6 year old boy refuses all potty training tactics.  Best way to proceed?.
I had a similar problem with my 4.4 year old boy.  He went to pee all the time but would never poop without a diaper until recently.  I got him to use the toilet once and now he has been using it for 2  or 3 weeks with no problems.  I though i would never get him to go.  I had tried all the rewards and praise and nothing worked.  But i do have a method if you need help.  Let me know.
Yes, I would love to know what worked for you
I had the same problem! We potty trained our son at 3 years old and he did great during the day with the peeing but would save the poop for when he had a pull-up on at naptime or nighttime.
When we stopped the naps at 4 years old we were hopeful that would force him to go poop on the toilet. Nope, he just saved it up for nighttime and would go in the pull-up! Finally, we ran out of pull-ups a few weeks ago and decided to try to completely potty train at night. Now he is going poop on the toilet because he knows there are no pull-ups left!
I think that's what you have to do, completely do away with the pull-ups and diapers. We are still working on keeping him dry all night, which is a challenge, but we've been getting him up a few times in the middle of the night to pee. He's wet the bed several times but we're still plugging along.
You've got to be patient and you may lose some sleep but he'll get it eventually!
Hope this helps! Good luck! :)
April
Having the same problem with my grandson, we too would like the 2 page information sheet.  Any suggestions of how to get that information?
Please send me a copy of the information if possible.  The whole family is obsessed with getting our almost 4 year old grandson to be potty trained.   He just refuses to go in the potty.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Hello.  My son is 3.6 yrs old and will not go potty.  He used to go pretty consistently but when he changed to a new room at his daycare 6 months ago he stopped going.  My Doctor seems to think it's the teacher's fault but I don't believe that's true because he won't go at home either.  Any tips or information you could send me would be greatly appreciated!  My e-mail address is doreen.***@****.  Thank you!!
please i need the method to get my 3 & 2 month old poop in the potty so bad.i bought the e book.seach everything and tried everything.just did not work.would you please send to my e -mail: ***@****. i appreciation !!!!
I don't really have a method to teach kids how to poop, but we had that problem with our daughter too. It's kinda funny the way we got her to poop in the potty. I was talking to her future preschool and they told me she needs to be fully potty trained to attend. I told her that my daughter doesn't know how to poop in the potty yet, just pee. And guess what my little girl did later that day? She pooped in the potty on her own. Without any help from us at all. I think she must have heard me talking on the phone and decided to prove me wrong. I guess that's one way to do it!